Wood Floor Cleaning
Wood floors need regular maintenance to maintain their beauty and durability. Our Wood Floor Cleaning Process is specifically designed for solid hardwood and engineered wood floors. Like other surfaces that see regular use, dirt, grime and debris build up over time that can damage wood floors. The Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning Process offers many benefits including:
- Removes dirt, grime, non-living allergens*, smoke
- Increases floor life
- Provides a superior deep clean vs. typical mopping
- Provides a protective barrier to protect any future damage
- Adds a durable shine
- Uses minimal moisture, preventing potential damage to the wood floors
Why Choose Us
There are dozens of home cleaning solutions and retail products designed to clean hardwood floors. While these products can provide short-term results, they can also cause unseen damage and allow residue, dirt and grime to build-up over time. A periodic professional Wood Floor Cleaning is the best solution to protect and enhance your floors.
- First, Chem-Dry uses a green-certified solution that is safe and non-toxic. Our solution is powerful and safe for your family and pets.
- Second, we use industry-leading equipment that uses counter-rotating brushes that penetrate deep into the wood grain but don’t damage or harm your floors. This provides an even clean that covers every inch of your floor.
- Third, minimal water is used. Less water means it dries faster so the water doesn’t damage the wood.
- Fourth, our powerful vacuum extracts most contaminants, such as dirt and moisture, leaving your floor nearly dry. This is especially important to make sure it’s clean and doesn’t soak into the wood.
- Lastly, a polish can be applied as a service addition which will leave a long-lasting polish. This functions as a protective barrier against dirt and grime and gives your floor a beautiful shine!
We’re dedicated to cleaning your wood floors and making them look their best! Give us a call today to schedule and appointment or book online now! You’ll fall in love with your wood floors again.